An impressive gathering of food and drink experts and cooking professionals will share their favourite festive tips at Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair, when it returns to SEC, Glasgow from 21 – 24 November 2019.
The Country Living Kitchen, sponsored by Stoves, will bring together some of the country’s finest food and drink producers to demonstrate how to make delicious seasonal recipes to impress family and friends with this festive season. This is the perfect place to pick up tips and tricks from the experts as they prepare tempting seasonal festive dishes, using delicious, fresh ingredients.
Sessions will include:
- Jasmine McDonagh of Scotia Spice Curry For Christmas
- Lauren Shields, patisserie chef at Tennent’s Training Academy Decorating Festive Cupcakes
- Karon Grieve of Larder Love will make festive treats including Figgy Pudding Balls
- Iain Pirrie of Ednburgh School of Food and Drink Christmas Canpes and Party Food
- Bob McDonald from Burren Balsamics How to Make Balsamic Vinegar an Everyday item
- Anthony Gallant from Tennent’s Training Academy will present a Festival Cocktail Masterclass
Away from the Country Living Kitchen, the temptations and treats continue with an exclusive collection of artisan food and drink producers giving visitors the chance to sample authentic regional delicacies such as gourmet sausages and hams, local cheeses and pâté, Christmas cakes, puddings, chocolates and tempting festive drinks.
Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair will bring together over 350 of the UK’s finest craftsmen and women to offer unique gifts, decorations, crafts, food and inspired interior ideas, to help bring that magical Christmas sparkle to every home.
Arts and craft lovers can pick up everything required to get seriously creative this Christmas and have a go at creating their own unique items at The Country Living Crafting Workshops where 23 sessions will take place over the 4 days.
A festive day’s shopping wouldn’t be complete without popping in to the Viking Cruise Champagne Bar – a great place to review purchases, plan the rest of the day’s shopping or just relax with a glass of champagne.
For further information or to book tickets call 0844 581 1385 or visit www.countrylivingfair.com