The must open news resource the events and festivals sector in Scotland
Featuring news, analysis, the odd bit of comment from guest writers and columnists plus practical guidance and information, the service is designed to help #eventprofs in Scotland keep in touch with all the latest industry developments from Scotland, the UK and overseas. As well as celebrating achievements we want to encourage healthy debate – so please join in! Mailed to over 4,000 desks every Friday afternoon the EVENTSBASE Newsletter and the EVENTSBASE Industry Careers Newsletter are the must-read sources for Scotland’s business events and festivals sectors.
Venue and Supplier Directory
Promote your organisation with a profile in our dedicated supplier and venue directory. Each package includes regular features within the EVENTSBASE Newsletter and priced at only £99 for a year’s listing, this is ideal for organisations with limited budgets who need a constant presence throughout the year.
Are you hiring? Promote your current vacancies to a database of over 4,000 events professionals and find the right person for your organisation.
Events or promotional announcements
Shout about your new events or industry deals on the EVENTSBASE Website and within the EVENTSBASE Newsletter.
Bespoke packages are available – contact email@example.com to discuss your options.
EVENTSBASE Venue or Supplier Profile
– Promote your venue or organisation in a dedicated directory for events professionals
– Regularly feature as ‘Supplier/Venue of the Week’ in the EVENTSBASE Newsletter and socials
– Listing on EVENTSBASE website with full job description, logo and 3 photos*
– Inclusion in EVENTSBASE Industry Careers Newsletter (until application deadline)
– Shared on the EVENTSBASE socials in ‘careers weekly round up’
– All inclusions from the standard package
– Image and feature position in EVENTSBASE Industry Careers Newsletter
– Featured listing on EVENTSBASE Careers page
– Shared on EVENTSBASE socials (solo post)
Featured event or promotion
– Promotional banner and hyperlink
– Description of event or promotion
– Button to website or ticket page
– Social media links
– Shared on EVENTSBASE social channels
– Shared in weekly EVENTSBASE Newsletter
*Please note that all prices are excluding VAT
To include your new events, promotions or current vacancies in the EVENTSBASE newsletters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for our newsletter. Get weekly updates on the Scottish events industry and information about upcoming events.