Established in 2003, Regis Banqueting Ltd is an event caterer based in Cumbernauld who carry out work all over Scotland and the North of England We are a family run business who are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our clients. Due to business growth we have an exciting new opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Wedding & Events Manager who will specialise and manage the marketing side of the business.
Reporting directly to the director owners of the business.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Identify new business, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in a timely, confident and professional manner in order to maximise revenue. Be responsible for managing and running all social channels along with developing marketing material.
- Assist in development and understand fully the event/wedding side of the business this will include having autonomy for each event you will manage.
- Do wedding tastings at our showroom in Cumbernauld, prepare proposals for all clients, ensure all events are confirmed with a contract, deposit and detailed information is kept up to date, including any amendments.
- Point of contact for new wedding and event enquiries, responding in a timely, confident and professional manner, identifying sales opportunities and converting into confirmed bookings.
- Plan events including liaising with other members of the team, order equipment and liaise with external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate all wedding and events, including accurate administration
- Monitor customer satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues.
- Communicate each event plan effectively to all relevant departments and staff with a detailed itinerary.
The ideal candidate must also have the following attributes;
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Proven track record in similar role
- Good interpersonal skills including fun positive outlook on life
- Bring new ideas and initaitives
- Effective people management skills
- Willing to work long hours when required
- Experience in a similar role or looking to make your mark in event industry after studying similar role.
- Driving license
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please forward your CV and covering letter. We look forward from hearing from you.