Eventsbase Limited; publishers of Eventsbase Magazine, and The EventsBase Weekly Briefing, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
These are the websites that you may use to register for both free to attend and paid for events.
- We will only use your personal data in a way that is fair to you.
- We will only collect personal data where it is necessary for us to do so and where it is relevant to our dealings with you.
- We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is relevant to the purpose for which it was given consent to collect, or for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
Your personal information
Whilst using our website, software applications or services, you may be required to provide personal information (name, address, email, account details, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material.
We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Further, by providing telephone, and email details, you consent to Eventsbase Limited contacting you using that method.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This includes information provided at the time of booking Services or requesting further services.
You should keep your information up-to-date and let us know if any of that information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
By submitting your or anyone else’s data to us or the Website, you must ensure that you have full authority and consent to supply us with that data on their behalf and you warrant to us that you have that authority.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our files held on the Cloud and administered by Microsoft.
We have put in place suitable physical pass-wording, security and electronic procedures to ensure your data both in hard and soft format is kept safe.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To send you the Eventsbase Weekly Briefing newsletter so you can keep up to date with the most recent industry events, news and developments
- To send you information about past, current and future planned Eventsbase Magazines
- To send you copies of Eventsbase Magazines in Hard format, PDF format and links to e-books of the same
- To send you information about Eventit, The Eventit Awards, Training Events and The Business Events Leaders Conference
- To provide you with billing information in relation to any events or publications you have booked and need invoiced for
- To manage the Website, detect fraud or Website abuses, send you information relevant to the Website and in case we have any queries.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the services you have used in the past
- To provide you with information about any new products, services or events we are launching that we feel may be of interest to you.
We shall NOT sell or disclose your personal data to third parties.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please note that you can revoke any consent you have given us under this policy at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and referencing this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the email subject line, using the body of the email to say what consent you are revoking.
Changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy
Any changes we may make to this Privacy and Cookies Policy in the future will be posted on the Website and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Each time you enter the Website, you agree that the Privacy and Cookies Policy current at that time shall apply to all information held by you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was most recently updated on 10th May 2018
If you have any questions regarding how we store your personal data please get in touch. If you feel that we are not handing your personal data correctly you can get in touch with the Information Commissioners Office.