A business coach, mindreader and mentalist will top the bill at this year’s ICCA UK & Ireland Chapter Conference, which takes place in Harrogate next month.
The event, from 26-28 March, 2019 at Harrogate, will feature leading Irish business coach, mindreader and mentalist, David Meade; ICCA president James Rees reflecting on his first 100 days in office; local Yorkshire conference ambassadors who have successfully brought events to Harrogate and the final of the Chapter’s competition for industry newcomers.
The conference is sponsored by Levy UK and local hosts Harrogate International Centre.
In addition to the programme, the conference will include the final of a competition to reward an individual who has worked for less than three years in the industry.
The winner will receive flights, accommodation and registration to the 2019 ICCA Congress in Houston by simply submitting a short video outlining what they would gain from the experience. The submission deadline for entries has been extended to Wednesday 6th March and the three finalists’ videos will be shown at the conference.
Highlights of the conference programme include:
· Elif Balci Fisunoglu, ICCA regional director (Europe)
· James Rees, ICCA president: “My first 100 days as ICCA President!”
· David Meade, mindreader and mentalist: “Psychology Insights”
· Professor Emma Wood, professor of events experience and marketing: “Emotional engagement and lasting impact through shared memory creation”
· Sharon Canavar, chief executive, Harrogate International Festivals
· Celena Fernandez, head of environment, Compass Group UK & Ireland: “Changing the Environment with Events”
· David Meade: “The Real Dividends of Legacy Work”
· Caroline Mackenzie, Operations Director, Open Audience: Bidding Workshop
ICCA UK & Ireland Chapter president, Diane Waldron, said: “This is our most exciting conference to date. We have a great line up of speakers, Harrogate has put together a diverse programme and the registration numbers are already looking very high. I am once again delighted at the opportunity to reward one of our newest industry recruits and look forward to enjoying the many insightful presentations and learning opportunities.”